Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

May 4, 2015



First,  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!! Wow, you guys are old! 25 years? That is pretty neat. I want to be like you when I grow up!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
This week we had some cool stuff happen. Okay, who am I kidding. This week was pretty normal. We just had leadership counsel and a zone conference and exchanges with the assistants. Nothing too crazy. It was really funny. President Bird was talking about how they were waiting to hear from their daughter because she was super pregnant. Then he started telling the graphic story about how their second daughter was born, making all the sisters go woozy, it was so funny! Then a little while later he went on a rant for like 25 minutes about how men can't multitask and women can. With many stories from his personal life. I was just dying from laughing so much!! Good stuff!
Well, I don't have any more time. Life is good. Missionary life keeps moving, even when you don't want it to. For example, the mission secretary just called me asking me what my home airport was. I told them Hawaii so Mom and Dad, you have to pick me up in Hawaii. (hehe) No, just kidding. Well I got to go!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

                                                                           Love the Temple- My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment